Monday, February 9, 2015

I don't care where you are a Real Housewife!

So my wife enjoys the "Real Housewives" collection of shows. I can't freaking stand them. I will sit there and watch to be spending time with her, but most of the time I leave the room.
To me, the fact that these shows about the drama of the housewives of rich men are an example of how pathetic television has become. Who gives a crap whether this woman was rude at your party? I don't understand the enjoyment of watching this. I personally like to avoid drama, much less watch it on television and far much less the level of stupidity that these people can take it to. 
The worse part is, the growing number of people watching this crap allows these people to get richer! This crap is right up there with Honey Boo Boo(talk about a show I felt dumber after seeing 10 minutes of.) 
We all have our preferences of television, but this stuff is asinine. Yes, I have the right and ability to change the channel, and you can get your butt that I do. Call me crazy, but these are really just my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment