Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Gnarley Dawg!!!

I had to grab a quick lunch Saturday and saw this place, The Gnarley Dawg, that was half of a mile away. I'm really glad I checked it out. My apologies for crappy pics, one day I'll upgrade to a phone with a better camera. 
Some great choices of quality dogs, burgers, sausages, and chili. Their sauces are fantastic as well. 
I enjoyed The Hooch which is their in-house made brat, sauerkraut, mustard, and a dash of celery salt. I also had the Frito chili pie which I thought was great. The chili has just the right amount of kick, but they provide cayenne powder on te table if you need more. 
I asked the gentleman that helped us about the restaraunt and he said they were recently under new ownership and are looking to expand the menu and new locations. 
If you want to see the full menu and get some more info, check them out at www.gnarleydawg.com





No comments:

Post a Comment