Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Super Bowl Commercial Top 5.

Just cause I can and I want to, I chose to give a top 5 of the Super Bowl commercials. It was kind of hard this year with all the seriousness going on, but I chose what I liked.

Honorable Mention 

Bud Light PAC Man
Who wouldn't want to do that. Maybe it's me being Old School, but I like it.

Mercedes Tortoise and the Hare
Slow and steady my......

5. Nissan Dad
Great commercial, really pulled the heart strings.

4. Doritos Guy on the Airplane.
Just proof that you should check out the whole situation before you proceed. 

3. Clash of the Clans
Liam Neeson....enough said

2. Coca Cola
A great message, well done Coke.


1. Budweiser Best Buds
A puppy that is protected by Clydesdales and finds his way home. These guys are geniuses. 

Most annoying
Chevy Colorado. I was about to scream at Dish Network.

There it is but again, these are really jus my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment