Saturday, January 31, 2015

What's your reason for watching?

So, being the eve of the Super Bowl, I have come up with the reasons I think people watch the game. 
1. Your team is in the game.
You are either a Pats or Seahawks fan. That's the obvious one. 
2. You are just a football fan. 
You are hard core for football and want to get this last ounce of it in until August. 
3. You like the commercials.
You are that person that can't wait to see  what the marketing gurus have come up with this year. Check out my post from a couple of days ago and weigh in. Just my opinion, the money Budweiser pays their marketing guys is well spent. 
4. Social convention.
You don't want to be that person who is clueless in the conversation at work the next morning. 
5. You are betting on the game. 
Good luck, especially if you are one that bets every detail. 
6. You care about the halftime show. 
Spoiler alert, NFL requires the vocals to be pre-recorded. It's lip-synced. As a band director, that's a let down. 
7. You're bored as crap. 

There's my reasons, I'm guessing most of you fit in somewhere. But again, these are really just my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment