Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm tired of the deflated football crap!

I don't about you all, but I'm sick of hearing and seeing "Deflategate" over and over. It's on the news, on sports talk radio, socia media, and everything else. 
Ok, so they deflated balls. Roger Goodell would normally jump on this, have it fined, and on to his next duty as NFL Head Nazi. 
Face it Colts' fans, you got best 45-7, deflated footballs were the least of your problems. I'm not a Pats fan, I'm just tired of hearing about this crap. 
Here's my solution, fine them and set a policy that can prevent something like that from happening in the future. I don't know, maybe an official who has to guard the "cournicopia" of footballs for both teams and keep a record of when they went out, when they came back, and their weight. 
Again, really just my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment