Saturday, January 31, 2015

I'm not so sure Scott Brooks should set down.

Let's face it, the Oklahoma City Thunder are not performing to expectations and lots of fans are starting to call for his head, including me. 
Scott keeps proving that they can't take care of business. I'm not sure he has any control of the locker room which means he has no real control whatsoever.
They have no true offensive scheme other than get the ball to KD or Wesbrook. This has bitten them in the butt in the past. 
Now, they are in jeopardy of not making the playoffs. If they don't, Presti will virtually have no choice but to fire his boy. 
In my opinion, we need a Poppovitch style coach who won't take any crap and has an offensive game plan. But again, really just my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment